1. Can online databases be accessed from outside the UTeM campus?
Yes, through EZProxy by inserting Staff/Student ID and IC/Passport Number.
2. Does the Library provide online access to past year exam papers?
Yes, exam papers can be accessed via EZProxy.
3. How to find out more about the use of databases?
Users can consult with Librarian on duty at Reference Unit or Reader Advisory Services or by attending User Education Class.
4. How do users find out more about Thesis, PJP and PSM?
Please proceed to Circulation Counter. Searches can be made using Library WebOPAC. However, these materials can only be referred inside the library.
5. How can users find out more about UTeM collections (courses, seminars and NC’s speeches)?
Library provides these type of collections and can be accessed through the library website via e-Document link.