Act as liaison officer between the Faculty and the Library in support of teaching, learning and research.
1) Help ensure the collection and library services provided optimally to support faculty in teaching, learning and research.
2) To promote the library facilities and services from time to time.
3) Act as coordinator for acquiring new material suggested by the faculty for their reference.
4) Promote the use of library among lecturers/ research officer/ research assistant and student for the purpose of getting new information.
5) Provide Information Skills Classes for the lecturers/ research officers/ research assistant especially on the use of Online Databases.
6) Attend meetings with faculty a least two times a year.
7) To strengthen the relationship and cooperation between the faculty and library.